Welcome

 Welcome to my website. I am Jared Kouassi Golet from Ivory Coast, a country located in the western part of Africa. It has been a week since I started my education at the famous Brigham Young University Idaho ( BYUI). As part of this institution, I am taking a Family Relations class this semester,  where the teacher asked us to start writing about the various problems and trends that are going on in families. That is the reason why I am here today. So, I will be writing each week about a particular subject attached to the family. I will also give solutions with all objectivity by quoting from many sources. Because the church I belong to (The Church of Jesus Christ of later days saints) centers its teaching on family, I will be quoting some of our leaders who gave their opinion on the subject we will be seeing. Please buckle up and welcome aboard.



Jared Kouassi-Golet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fathers and their roles

Parenting

Communication and mutual Problem solving